ECHO-Chicago 2019 Annual Report
As the new calendar year begins, we’re excited to share with you all the work that ECHO-Chicago did and the strides we made during Fiscal Year 2019 (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019)!
Wondering what we’ve been up to?
- We launched an Adolescent Health series that helps providers care for an often overlooked age group and also started our Social Service Alignment Learning Collaborative (SSALC) to align leaders in social service agencies across the city to better meet the needs of complex patients.
- Our CDC-funded HepCCATT program came to an end, having trained 364 providers at over 150 sites of care to manage and treat Hepatitis C across the Chicagoland area.
- Our team and partners presented and published widely on the work we’ve been doing.
- Based on the importance of case-based learning, we saw our 2000th patient case presented.
- 91% of our participants reported an increase in self-efficacy after completing an ECHO series.
We’re incredibly proud of this year’s growth and look forward to Fiscal Year 2020 being one of even more learning, expansion, and partnership. We hope you’ll check out our Annual Report in its entirety to learn more! And stay tuned throughout the year—ECHO-Chicago turns 10 in 2020!Back to Updates